Sushant Singh Rajput was born on 21st January 1986 and left the world on 14th June 2020. He was born in Patna, Bihar, India. His father’s name is Krishna Kumar Singh and his mother, Usha Singh. There was a total of five siblings including him. He was the youngest of all his four sisters. His nickname was Gulshan. He had a strong interest in astrophysics and also won the National Olympiad in Physics. Later he was admitted to the Delhi College of Engineering to pursue a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering.
He was a known Indian actor. He worked in Indian television soaps and also debuted in Indian cinema. He was active from the year 2008 to 2020 in his acting career. He died by hanging himself in his apartment in Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He also received numerous awards and also appeared on Forbes India’s celebrity 100 and listed twice since 2017.
When he moved to Mumbai, he took part in various jobs and small roles in the theatre industry. And gradually became a celebrity. He got many awards and started to be known by the public as a strong character. He was flawless in his acting world and performed all the tasks with his skills and passion.
He was not having a huge fan following at the start of his career but gradually he gained a massive media and fan following. He is someone who is being remembered to date. And always will be. He was a polite, honest and hardworking person who was an actor living on the ground. He joined Bollywood as his career by dropping his engineering. He worked on many platforms and theatres for his living. He was the most lovable child in his family when he was younger.
- Sushant was having a family of 5 persons. His father, his mother, and his three sisters. However, his mother died when he was just sixteen. He was with his father and sisters. But when he joined Bollywood in Mumbai, he had to shift there and he lived alone there with his personal staff. He was living in an apartment in Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s father was Krishna Kumar Singh. He is a retired employee of BISCOMAUN, Patna. He underwent heart surgery in December 2020, in Faridabad. Sushant Singh Rajput was not so close with his father as compared to his mother. His father loved him a lot as he was the only son and the youngest among all the sisters. He was in shock when he heard the news of Sushant Singh’s death. He could not believe that his only son was no more. He had also taken legal actions to fight against the injustice faced by his son.
- Sushant Singh’s mother was Usha Singh. She died when Sushant was just 16 years old in the year 2002. She passed away because of a panic attack. Sushant was very close to his mother. After her death, Sushant was close to his sister. On his social media, he posted a photograph of his mother, which was the last post on his account before his death. He missed his mother a lot after her death.
- Sushant Singh had four sisters. Priyanka, Meetu, Neetu, and Shweta. Sushant Singh was close to his sisters. Meetu Singh was a state-level cricket player. His sisters prayed for him after his death and also filed complaints against the injustice towards him. Shweta Singh became the global prayer for Sushant Singh.
- He was admitted to St. Karen’s High school, Patna, and did his intermediate in Kalachi Hansraj Model school. He was an avid reader and also had a deep knowledge of astrophysics. He was quite interested in celestial bodies. He also won the National Olympiad in physics. He had taken admission to Delhi college of engineering to pursue a Bachelor of Engineering degree in mechanical engineering. As he was very keen on astrophysics, he wanted to be an astronaut but his family was not supportive of his decision, so he had to study engineering. He was also having an interest in being a force pilot.
- Bollywood attracted him a lot and he was also a fan of Shah Rukh Khan. After a lot of side hustles and odd jobs, he got spotted by Balaji telefilms. He was called for an audition and cast as a second lead in the television series Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil in 2008. He also got a chance in the tv series Pavitra Rishta. This show was a breakout for him as he won a lot of awards in this and also got his name and fame. He was in this caste till last. He also worked the behind scenes for the film Raaz 2, where he was an assistant director. He was then spotted by Mukesh Chhabra. He was the casting director of Kai Po Che! There he was a leading character. He also joined the dance reality show Zara Nachke Dinkha in its second season. He was the part of a boy’s group, the Mast Kalandar Boys team. In the same year itself, he took part in the fourth season of another dance competition reality show, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. He became the runner-up in that season. He also received a film fare award for his debut in the movie, Kai Po Che! He also signed the contract for the film PK and Shuddh Desi Romance. He also worked in the movie Detective Byomkesh Bakshy. He also started to collaborate in the movie named Paani. But it was suspended in 2015 and the Yash Raj Films backed out of this movie. It made Rajput disappointed as he had made his efforts in that movie. After the suspension, he ended his contract with the production house.
He has also worked in the biopic movie of M.S. Dhoni. He debuted in this movie in 2011. It was a great movie, covering the life of the Indian cricket player, M.S. Dhoni. The name of the movie was M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story. In this movie, the life of Dhoni was portrayed from childhood. His education, his career, and his personal life. Sushant Singh performed the character of Dhoni and showed his graces of the true spirit of a player and showed his acting immensely. For this movie, he was trained regularly and was coached by Kiran More, who trained him as a professional player. This movie became the 5th highest-grossing Bollywood film of the year. For his incredible performance, he received many awards and got nominated for many. In a comedy film, Welcome to Network, he made a cameo performance. It was a comedy film. It was reported in his interview that he also signed for five movies: rabat, Takadum, Chanda Mama Door Ke, another biopic of an athlete, and a film produced by Dharma Production featuring
Jacqueline Fernandez. The second biopic of Sushant Singh is titled Murli: The Unsung Hero. he has also visited NASA for his movie. He also played a part in Bang Bang also.
- He worked with Sara Ali Khan in the movie Kedarnath. This movie did not achieve its targeted success but still manages to be a part of top-grossing movies. This movie shows the floods in 2013 in Uttarakhand. He also played a role in sonchiraiya. In the movie, the drive also Sushant Singh played a role. Some of the latest movies that he played are Chichore, sonchiraiya, and Dil Bechara. The movie Dil Bechara became a great hit. It was released after the death of Sushant Singh. The views were emotionally attached to this movie. It was a movie taken from Hollywood, the fault in our stars.
He achieved many awards and was nominated for many more. He was a celebrity with lots of grace and passion. With passion and grace, he was also talented at a high level, he was a quick thinker and fast learner. He had given the best performances on the stage for which he achieved many awards.
In 2014 for best male debut in the film Kai Po Che! for most entertaining television actor in the television series Pavitra Rishta, best actor-critics award in 2021 for the movie Dil Bechara. In 2017 he won the future of fashion for the male award and in 2016 youth icon of the year. He was the winner in 2019 for best performance by an ensemble cast for the movie Sonchiraiya. In the years 2010 and 2011, he was the winner of best actor for the television series Pavitra Rishta. In 2015 he became the winner of the breakthrough talent of the year. For his movie MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, he got the award of best actor-critics in 2017. And in 2014 he received the award for most promising debut actor Kai Po Che! He also won the zee Rishtey awards for favorite Jodi in Pavitra Rishta.
Sushant Singh Rajput’s Latest Films
- He had also signed contracts for other movies, but his death changed everything. He might have won many other awards if was alive. But no one can change fate. However, his latest movies: Kedarnath, Chichore, and Dil Bechara were a great success as he started to be known by many other people. He started to shine with his true colors.
- Chichore was the movie that got released before his death, and the movie talks about the importance of life. It explained the difficulties faced by a student in his life. It teaches about the right to live and enjoy. He played the role of a father whose son tried to take his life because of failure, and he tried to explain to him the importance of struggle and achievements. He has taken his child back in his past when he was a college student. And explained to him about the competition that they were not able to win but they were no more failures.
- In his last movie Dil Bechara, he played the role of a boy who got cancer that can’t be treated, and one day he had to leave the world behind. It was a movie taken from a Hollywood movie, The fault in our stars. He enjoyed his life to the fullest and gave everyone hope for life. And one day he died in the movie, by making everyone fall for him. He taught everyone that there is a single life that has to be unique and to be enjoyed to the fullest.
- Both of his movies taught about life lessons and their importance. He marked his grace through his movies. His movies show the importance of life but in reality, it was totally different for him. He struggled himself and tried to do everything right but life didn’t support him.
Sushant Singh Rajput was an outstanding performer in Bollywood. But somehow Bollywood has taken his life. There are many pros and cons to his death that are yet to be settled. He became a known artist in Bollywood in such a short period of time. He gave his best in all the areas. He was given such iconic roles in his movies and he has given his full debut in his roles, with perfect emotions and feelings.
He struggled a lot by doing many odd jobs to enter into movies and television series. He was an educated actor with utmost grace and perfection. Besides his physical appearance, he was an exceptional player and learner. He was a fast learner. He also visited NASA for his movie. He was very keen on stars and the solar system for which he owned a telescope. He wanted to become an astronaut but his parents didn’t agree he entered an engineering college but in the final year, he dropped out and joined Bollywood.
He was a memorable artist who left everyone in a deep mystery about his death. His death was studied and investigated by the investigators but no one was able to trace the reason for his death. And his death was considered suicide. Many allegations were mentioned about his relationships and many plannings were testified but it was not stamped to be the reason for his death.
Many controversies were there about his death. Some were about the drugs and some were about the injustices faced by him. The media has made his death a massive topic in their headlines for more than a month. His sisters and father, including his supporters, supported the media and investigators to continue their investigations of him. All over India, his death was portrayed as a large group of people praying for him and demanding justice for him. His death left a deep impact on his family and supporters. And there were also many leaders that dragged the famous Bollywood actors to be interrogated. Even the narcotics bureau was consulted. CBI invested a lot of time and effort in finding the truth about his death.
All of these were done in favor of Sushant Singh Rajput. But the results were not good. Many investigations blamed Rajput only and some on his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty.
Every day they pray and open news channels on their television to find hope for the truth and guilty for his murderer. But it was not heart-warming for them. Many cried many prayed as he was an actor who was living on the ground with dignity and respect for everyone around him. He was such a fantastic His followers believed him and supported the truth that someone had planned to kill Sushant. And figure who cannot be replaced by anyone. With immense acting and hard work, he achieved his position. His songs and movies are still a hit. He was a rising star who was ready to shine but at this movement not able to. He lost himself and went so far from his parents and supporters. Bollywood will never get such an actor again.
Top 13 Interesting Facts Of Sushant Singh Rajput
Sushant Singh Rajput was a national-level Olympiad winner in physics.
He owned a super expensive telescope and also it was the most advanced telescope in the whole world.
His death is still a mystery and fans are still looking for answers.
After his death for justice an oath and pledge were taken “I pledge to fight for justice until we know the whole truth. May God guides us and show us the way #Oath 4SR”.
Sushant had a great passion for riding bikes and cars so he owned a BMW K1300R, a Maserati Quattroporte, and a Range Rover.
Shah Rukh Khan was his idol for Sushant. He was also a reason for him to enter Bollywood.
He does many odd jobs before entering into movies.
He ranked 7 in all India marking in the Delhi college of engineering entrance examination in 2003.
Sushant was an excellent and fast learner.
He was a lover of space and wanted to become an astronaut.
He was a background dancer in the 2006 commonwealth games ceremony in Melbourne.
Sushant’s name has his mother’s name included.
Sushant Singh Rajput was ambidextrous, meaning he was able to write with both his hands.